... had to let off some steam on this guy..
What happened is unfortunate, and one can point a "moral-finger" at Raju. Through criminal prosecution, the law should take it's course.
But let's not forget, before using words like "shame on...", that this very man..
* created a company from scratch (1 employee in 1987)
* that had run well for some 22 years,
* created thousands of job over the years,
* fed many families,
* paid taxes to Republic of India,
* made many 1000's rich in the stock market, and,
* created an IT company that many millions have been proud of for many years (and still are).
So while wrong-doing should be punished, and will be, little guys like you and me should use some retrain in our language!