A friend reminded that building culture is probably the single biggest challenge in creating new companies in current times.
- Dynamic and engaged leadership
- Living values
- Responsibility and accountability
- Install YOUR company values in the hiring process.
- Fire people that were identified false positive in the process of hiring (probation period).
Leadership5 Things a Leader does Everyday to Team-members
- Show appreciation. Be high on please, thank-you, appreciate-it.
- Create a sense of belonging.
- Help them grow.
- Celebration, even on micro/nano-successes.
- Secret of passion is purpose. Help people to connect to company/team's purpose.
Leader-Servant relationship with team.