A playbook for..
- hiring teams, managing them
- enabling them with processes, and
- building culture over time.
Trust in Truth
- You have nothing to fear from truth.
- Create an environment in which everyone has a right to understand what makes sense, and
- no one has the right to hold a critical opinion without speaking up about it.
- Be extremely open. Be radically transparent.
- Have integrity and demand it from others.
- Never say anything about a person you wouldn't say to his face, and don't try people without accusing them to their face.
- Don't let loyalty stand in the face of truth and openness.
- Record meetings and share them with relevant people.
- Don't believe it when someone caught doing something wrong has seen the light and will not do that sort of a thing ever again.